- 84,704 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Nothing happened?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The One About Being On A Mission From God
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- A fun day stall that reminded people they were special and valuable
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: perseverance
Those of you who know me well will realize that I am far from athletic! I may not have run a marathon but I know that in order to complete one that you have to persevere and to push through … Continue reading
Most of us can’t even begin to imagine how hard it was for Mary to travel the 70 miles to Bethlehem whilst she was heavily pregnant. I’ve always been aware that the Bible doesn’t mention a donkey and a number of years … Continue reading
Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday dear me Happy Birthday to me It’s a year ago today that I started blogging and when I started I had no idea that I would write so much or that so … Continue reading
Today I am attending a trustee training course. I have to be honest, there are lots of things I would rather be doing than sitting in a training session on a Saturday morning. Apparently trustees ‘have overall control of a … Continue reading
It’s been nearly two months since I started blogging. Blogging is something that I had thought about doing for a long time but I struggle to write. I wrote An imaginary letter and posted it on Facebook and was encouraged … Continue reading