- 110,475 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A work of art, brokeness and restoration
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Am I helping to build Christ's Church or my Church?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: perseverance
It’s amazing that something as small and seemingly insignificant as an acorn can produce something as large and majestic as an oak tree. Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is like a mustard seed planted in a field. Although … Continue reading
Those of you who know me well will realize that I am far from athletic! I may not have run a marathon but I know that in order to complete one that you have to persevere and to push through … Continue reading
Mary travelled the 70 miles to Bethlehem whilst she was heavily pregnant. I’ve always been aware that the Bible doesn’t mention a donkey and a number of years ago I heard someone talking about the journey to Bethlehem saying that there probably … Continue reading
Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday dear me Happy Birthday to me It’s a year ago today that I started blogging and when I started I had no idea that I would write so much or that so … Continue reading
Today I am attending a trustee training course. I have to be honest, there are lots of things I would rather be doing than sitting in a training session on a Saturday morning. Apparently trustees ‘have overall control of a … Continue reading
It’s been nearly two months since I started blogging. Blogging is something that I had thought about doing for a long time but I struggle to write. I wrote An imaginary letter and posted it on Facebook and was encouraged … Continue reading