- 261,913 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What does Dope mean?
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- God's Unfailing Love
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: people matter
When thinking about Jesus sending out his 12 disciples, I’ve often focused on what he told them not to take. Reading it again recently in Mark 6, it struck me that there are two things that Jesus made sure that … Continue reading
People really are more important that Projects but is that the reality in church life? Does the church that you are part of view people primarily as a resource for fueling their projects or as children of God who are … Continue reading
Yesterday was Mothers Day when many people told their mums how much they appreciate them. I’ve decided that today is People Day when I’m hoping that we will all tell other people how much we appreciate them. It feels to … Continue reading