- 261,896 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- God's Unfailing Love
- The Numerous Health and Safety Breaches in the Crossing of the Jordan River
- We could hear the singing from 2 1/2 miles away
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Pentecost sermon
This is a talk I have put together using a variety of Bible passages, visuals and video clips that thinks about how we need to be overflowing with rather than just being full of and content with the presence of … Continue reading
It’s Pentecost Sunday but did you know that during the festival of Pentecost (originally called Weeks) that the Jews remembered the giving of the 10 commandments? God gave these commandments and the rest of the law to show people at … Continue reading
It’s nearly Pentecost but did you know that the Jewish festival of Pentecost (originally called Weeks) was a harvest festival? The Bible says, ‘Celebrate the Festival of Weeks with the firstfruits of the wheat harvest’ (Exodus 34.22) The festival of … Continue reading
This is a simple all age talk or sermon that demonstrates the difference that the Holy Spirit can make in our lives. Before the disciples first received the Spirit on the day of Pentecost, Jesus told them to wait for the gift … Continue reading