- 270,218 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- Love all Serve all
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- Is it normal to feel fragile?
- A leap of faith
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: peabody and sherman
Who wants to talk to Dad?
I’m away at a conference and when I called home yesterday evening my wife said to my daughters ‘who wants to talk to dad?’ Both of them shouted MEEEEEEEE! It’s nice to be missed and nice to have people who … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, creative communication, Faith, God is our father, God loves us, Holy Spirit, Life experiences, Prayer Tagged God is our dad, God is our father, let me tell you about my hero, lynn green, meeeeee, peabody and sherman, prayer, sherman let me tell you about my dad clip, spirit filled, talking with God, What I love most about him is that he is my dad, who wants to talk to dad 1 Comment