- 262,171 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- The hamster prayer
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The Numerous Health and Safety Breaches in the Crossing of the Jordan River
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- Surrounded by God's Love
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: pause
Today I am joining with others on a Ministers retreat day and I am really looking forward to it. I have to be honest though. I am not always good at making the time to press pause and to allow … Continue reading
When we serve God and create our own definition of success, it can lead to us feeling we have failed when we should be celebrating the amazing things that God is doing! Last week, I spent a few days at … Continue reading
Although I have so much to get done and there so many possible things that could occupy my time, over these next few days I’m taking some time to pause and reflect. It started this morning with a gathering to reflect … Continue reading