- 270,483 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- I am a priest so I'm afraid that I have to pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: passion
The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
The BBC Sport’s ‘The Price of Football’ study was released yesterday and it attempts to analyse what people are paying to go and watch football. ‘Even though our prices have gone up, our stadium is full and so we must … Continue reading
Posted in church, consumerism, discipleship, Faith, Jesus Tagged community, cost of discipleship, discipleship, fellowship, follow Jesus, football fans, loyalty, passion, the price of football study Leave a comment