- 260,567 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- Creating a creative corner and feeling God's pleasure
- Prayer and Train Tracks
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- God, Help us to See more Clearly - A Prayer
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: parable of the wedding feast
Are you excited about the Royal Wedding? My oldest daughter is, to the point where she has asked a few times now if we can go and watch. We are only 98 miles away from Windsor and so we could … Continue reading