- 267,683 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What does Dope mean?
- Modern Parables
- I am being followed!
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Offer our bodies as living sacrifices
The one about the cross on the altar
If you visit the ruins of St Benet’s Abbey in Norfolk you will see a large cross that has been placed on the altar. I’ve never been, but a friend of mine showed us this picture in church this morning as … Continue reading