- 106,785 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Advent 16: The Wrong Sort?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Advent 17: That is Amazing News!
- Advent 13: The Journey to Bethlehem
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- Advent 15: Clean enough for God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: no more death sorrow crying or pain
My family and I had a lovely day walking around Alton Water recently. On the far side of the reservoir I came across this beautiful spot and as I walked along, I thought about this beach being a wonderful place. I … Continue reading →
We are currently working through some material based on the film Les Miserables with other churches in the area. We held our first meeting last night and I found my self moved by the song ‘Castle on a Cloud’ If … Continue reading →