- 250,909 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The one about missing the bus
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Modern Parables
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: no more death sorrow crying or pain
The shortest verse in the Bible provides us a deep and profound look into the heart of God: ‘Jesus wept’ As Jesus approaches the tomb of his friend Lazarus, he broke down and cried. When Lazarus was seriously ill Jesus … Continue reading →
My family and I had a lovely day walking around Alton Water recently. On the far side of the reservoir I came across this beautiful spot and as I walked along, I thought about this beach being a wonderful place. I … Continue reading →
We are currently working through some material based on the film Les Miserables with other churches in the area. We held our first meeting last night and I found my self moved by the song ‘Castle on a Cloud’ If … Continue reading →