- 248,412 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
- The Easter Story: Daily Reflections
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: nick clegg
Don’t you hate it when politicians bicker and spend their time sniping at each other rather than explaining what they stand for? Don’t you wish that they could learn to see past their differences and learn to work together? It … Continue reading