- 259,219 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What does Dope mean?
- A leap of faith
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Access granted?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The One About True Love
- It's Good to Pray
- Jesus sent me an e-mail
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: nick clegg
Don’t you hate it when politicians bicker and spend their time sniping at each other rather than explaining what they stand for? Don’t you wish that they could learn to see past their differences and learn to work together? It … Continue reading