- 266,004 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- It's Good to Pray
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The One About Star Prayers
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- I am a priest so I'm afraid that I have to pray
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Helping People Learn in Church
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: new start
Moses went to work that morning expecting just another ordinary day but instead he saw a burning bush and met God who invited him to join him on an amazing adventure. Moses was to lead God’s people out of Egypt … Continue reading
Today is an exciting day for me! Our church boiler which has had no end of problems is being replaced with a larger capacity boiler which is also a very well known make. As our installer was ripping out the … Continue reading
If you support England, then you probably went to bed discouraged and disillusioned last night. While the match was on last night I was at a church leadership team meeting and so I recorded the football and started to watch it … Continue reading