- 259,306 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Reflections from along the Great Glen Way
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Creative communication
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- A leap of faith
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- I am being followed!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: national trust cadburys egg hunt
Sometimes I am embarrassed to be a Christian! Various prominent Christian leaders have got upset about the National Trust and Cadbury’s who have ‘allegedly’ dropped the word Easter from their egg hunts. Whilst it is true that this image doesn’t … Continue reading