- 191,016 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Creative communication
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: my soul finds rest in God alone
‘Configuring Windows updates, Don’t turn off your computer’ is not a message that you want to see when you are in a rush and you need to take your laptop with you. I was on my way out to take my … Continue reading