- 246,661 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Why do we make prayer so complicated?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: my lighthouse
If someone who you cared for was executed because of their faith and at the same time another person who you knew was imprisoned because of their beliefs, what would you do? When one church went through this, they gathered to pray. … Continue reading
The captain pondered his problem as he tried to keep his boat on course in the storm. He knew that his ship couldn’t survive much longer at sea in the gale force conditions but it was also pitch black and apart … Continue reading
I’ve been under pressure for a few weeks. My wife has been unwell and I’ve had to take time off work and there have been other things going on. I am blessed by a really supportive leadership team at the … Continue reading
I was saddened to hear of the death of Robin Williams. I was stunned to hear that he struggled with depression because in my mind, he was a guy who was always really funny. I am shocked, but at the … Continue reading