- 262,169 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The hamster prayer
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The Numerous Health and Safety Breaches in the Crossing of the Jordan River
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Advent Reflections
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: muddy walk
My wife, girls and I were geocaching at the weekend and as we walked down the path in this picture it reminded me of these words. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own … Continue reading