- 246,661 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Why do we make prayer so complicated?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: mothers day can be painful
Mothers day services can be difficult. Many people in church will want to celebrate mothers and family life but many who are there will also find it a painful day. At Orchard Baptist we try to celebrate mothers day whist at … Continue reading
Mothers day is a day that brings either great joy or great sadness to different people. We attempted to recognize this at church this morning by handing out tissues in pretty packets to all of the ladies. Tissues are helpful when we cry … Continue reading
Yesterday was Mothers Day when many people told their mums how much they appreciate them. I’ve decided that today is People Day when I’m hoping that we will all tell other people how much we appreciate them. It feels to … Continue reading