- 257,469 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- A leap of faith
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- The hamster prayer
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Looking for a different Perspective?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Moses and the burning bush
What are we expecting in 2018? There was a man called Moses who went to work one morning expecting just another ordinary day. During that day, he saw a burning bush and met God who invited him to join him … Continue reading
I was recently on holiday and I ended up preaching at the church that my family and I were visiting. The two main things people said to me after the service were ‘that was really good/helpful/challenging’ and ‘I’m sorry that … Continue reading
Moses went to work that morning expecting just another ordinary day but instead he saw a burning bush and met God who invited him to join him on an amazing adventure. Moses was to lead God’s people out of Egypt … Continue reading