- 264,398 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- Nothing happened?
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- Modern Parables
- I want it now
- What does Dope mean?
- I've never thought about it like that before
- People are more important than Possessions
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: money
A few weeks ago my daughter and I were in town on a hot day and she asked for a Crunchie Blast ice cream. They were £1.80 each individually from the small freezer at the front of the shop we were … Continue reading