- 257,315 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The direction you are headed in is more important than where you are right now
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- What does Dope mean?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- It's Good to Pray
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: money
A few weeks ago my daughter and I were in town on a hot day and she asked for a Crunchie Blast ice cream. They were £1.80 each individually from the small freezer at the front of the shop we were … Continue reading