- 257,469 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- A leap of faith
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- The hamster prayer
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about missing the bus
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: minions
I was thinking about Mary and her friends walking towards the tomb to embalm Jesus’ body. They were so anxious about moving the stone but when they got there God had moved it and he had also done more than … Continue reading
Do we relate to Jesus primarily as his Mates or his Minions? To put it another way, do you mainly approach Jesus as his friend or as his servant? Jesus chose disciples ‘that they might be with him and that he … Continue reading