- 200,035 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Easter Story: Daily Reflections
- Will we give our best to Jesus?: A Thought for Palm Sunday
- What does Dope mean?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A thought for Palm Sunday: The Messiah we Want or the Messiah we Need
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: me centred complaints
I’ve had quite a stressful week and so I was looking forward to homegroup last night as an opportunity to share and to receive prayer. We had a great conversation about Mark 5 and part of our discussion was about the miracles … Continue reading
I was on my way out of the school grounds after dropping my daughter of this morning and someone ignored me when I smiled at them. How should I respond? Should I start thinking about what I might have done … Continue reading
Earlier this week I was at a conference where the inspirational Lynn Green (the Baptist Union General Secretary) asked us what a Spirit filled community of people looks like. If you are not a churchy person and you are wondering … Continue reading