- 257,310 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The direction you are headed in is more important than where you are right now
- Have you heard of Terah?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- It's Good to Pray
- The one about the lighthouse
- What does Dope mean?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Matthew 16.18
So, Jesus said, ‘I will build my church’ (Matthew 16.18) I’ve been thinking about this and it got me thinking about whether it is my priority to build my church or Jesus’ church? Do I care more about getting as many people … Continue reading