- 246,954 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Access granted?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- A leap of faith
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: matt redman
This blog is dedicated to my mother in law, Ruth who took this picture and posted it on my Facebook Timeline. Ruth and her friend Judith then proceeded to comment encouraging me to write a blog post about it. It … Continue reading