- 270,486 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: mary the role model
Advent 7: Mary says YES
Mary agreed to be the mother of the son of God! It is surprising that she didn’t need to think about it for longer before saying yes, because becoming pregnant whilst unmarried was going to cause her some real problems … Continue reading
Posted in Advent, christmas, Christmas story, Faith, trust Tagged Advent, christmas, Christmas story, first Christmas, mary had everything to lose, mary the mother of Jesus, mary the role model, Mary's amazing faith and obedience, nativity, nativity story, obedience to God, trusting even when things go wrong, trusting in God 2 Comments
I’ve lost Mary
Because we were talking about a nativity play I assumed ‘I’ve lost Mary’ was referring to the person playing Mary. What became clear as the conversation went on was that the other person was actually talking about someone called Mary who was … Continue reading