- 248,919 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Advent 6: A Special Child
- You are not a salmon
- I wanted you to hear this important news first
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Were Mary and Joseph disappointed with God?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- It's People Day! Who will you appreciate and say thank you to?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: mary the mother of Jesus
Jesus, the King of Kings and creator of the universe had an animal feeding trough for his first crib. God decided that his son would be born in ordinary and humble settings. He was born into poverty to parents who were … Continue reading
Mary agreed to be the mother of the son of God! It is surprising that she didn’t need to think about it for longer before saying yes, because becoming pregnant whilst unmarried was going to cause her some real problems … Continue reading
The angel had said ‘You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you will call him Jesus’. In their conversation, Mary seemed to struggle to get past the ‘you will have a son’ bit which isn’t surprising. Mary was a … Continue reading
My daughter looked up from what she was writing and asked ‘do you think Mary cried when there was no room at the inn?’ After we had talked about it I took this photo of what she had drawn and … Continue reading