- 98,724 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- People are more important than Possessions
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Nothing happened?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about being Ordinary and Amazing at the same time
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God salvation Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: mark 5 21-43
I’ve had quite a stressful week and so I was looking forward to homegroup last night as an opportunity to share and to receive prayer. We had a great conversation about Mark 5 and part of our discussion was about the miracles … Continue reading
On one occasion when Jesus showed that he values people who society thinks are worthless, the gospel writers recorded what happened but they didn’t include the name of the woman involved. Whilst it may be that the names weren’t available to … Continue reading
Imagine you arrive in a town and a community leader asks you to help them. Consider how important you would feel as you traveled with them? As you are walking through the town you notice a down and out reaching out for … Continue reading