- 257,325 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one with the space rocket
- The One About Fog Lights
- The one about the cows who weren't as scary as they looked
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: mark 5 21-43
I’ve had quite a stressful week and so I was looking forward to homegroup last night as an opportunity to share and to receive prayer. We had a great conversation about Mark 5 and part of our discussion was about the miracles … Continue reading
On one occasion when Jesus showed that he values people who society thinks are worthless, the gospel writers recorded what happened but they didn’t include the name of the woman involved. Whilst it may be that the names weren’t available to … Continue reading
Imagine you arrive in a town and a community leader asks you to help them. Consider how important you would feel as you traveled with them? As you are walking through the town you notice a down and out reaching out for … Continue reading