- 205,382 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- The one where it all went wrong
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: mark 4
When I was called to be a Regional Minister, I spent some time asking God what he wanted to say to his Church. As I did this, I began to think about Jesus calming of the storm and I was … Continue reading
Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is like a tree that is growing, so why do we expect everything to happen so quickly? I mean, have you ever stood and watched a tree grow? Growth is evident over time … Continue reading
Would you go on a really long journey just to see one person for a few minutes and then turn around and come back? Jesus did. Jesus and his disciples crossed a lake and as soon as Jesus stepped out of the boat a … Continue reading
We had been away from home for just over a fortnight and when we arrived back we found a new bush in the middle of our garden. I planned to photograph it the next morning but when I got up the bush … Continue reading
As I look through my Facebook feed there are more and more of my friend’s holiday pictures appearing each day. How do you feel when you see people’s holiday pictures? When you see someone pictured somewhere you have always wanted to go or … Continue reading