- 257,329 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Should Dorothy Follow the Yellow Brick Road or clear up the Crashed House?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one about walking through mud
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Modern Parables
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: mark 2
Sadly we have had some vandalism at the church and a part of this has involved some tiles being ripped off the roof. This vandalism has resulted in a lot of time and effort being spent on repairs and securing … Continue reading
So, I drove my son to Prom a few weeks ago and this meant that our car got a wash for the first time in nearly a year. This got me thinking about how some people feel the need to … Continue reading