- 246,662 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What does Dope mean?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- Have you heard of Terah?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: mark 2
Sadly we have had some vandalism at the church and a part of this has involved some tiles being ripped off the roof. This vandalism has resulted in a lot of time and effort being spent on repairs and securing … Continue reading
So, I drove my son to Prom a few weeks ago and this meant that our car got a wash for the first time in nearly a year. This got me thinking about how some people feel the need to … Continue reading