- 262,078 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- The one with the fat sharks
- Modern Parables
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Can we bless people even when we disagree with them?
- The one about the lighthouse
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: mark 10 15
We had just got to the point in the service where the children leave to go to their own groups. As I told them it was time to go everyone shouted MALACHI at me. It sounds weird, right, but it actually … Continue reading →