- 88,186 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- The courage that helped someone continue after a collapse
- You are not a salmon
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: making disciples
Do we relate to Jesus primarily as his Mates or his Minions? To put it another way, do you mainly approach Jesus as his friend or as his servant? Jesus chose disciples ‘that they might be with him and that he … Continue reading
I had been in the hospital before with my son and had followed him to the correct department. Now I was back a few months later without him and unfortunately I couldn’t quite remember the way. Fortunately the receptionist told me … Continue reading
I have walked past this sign many, many times but a few days ago it really struck me in a new way (no, I didn’t walk into it but I do believe that God spoke to me through it!) The words … Continue reading
As the coach driver approached, I wondered what he was going to say. I certainly wasn’t expecting ‘Do you know the way to Flatford Mill?’ Ironically, Tracey and I were about to leave Dedham and walk alongside the river that runs to … Continue reading
Often people talk about what God is calling them to do and I guess the phrase comes from the time when Jesus called his first disciples to ‘come and follow him’. Churches often look to appoint people to positions of responsibility and … Continue reading