- 261,899 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- God's Unfailing Love
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- We could hear the singing from 2 1/2 miles away
- A Meal to Remember: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: making a difference
‘You might want to look in the mirror.’ My mind raced as I tried to understand what she was saying to me and as I looked frantically around I noticed the ink on my fingers and the penny dropped (or you could say, … Continue reading
Yesterday was Mothers Day when many people told their mums how much they appreciate them. I’ve decided that today is People Day when I’m hoping that we will all tell other people how much we appreciate them. It feels to … Continue reading