- 246,576 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Is Jesus too blunt?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: made in the image of God
I am working on a ransom note and this is as far as I have got: ‘Dear Eastern Baptist Association, I have your directories and if you want to see them again you need to …’ How should I end … Continue reading
I was speaking today to someone who works in schools as a mentor. One of the students who she is working with had said to her, ‘you’re the only one who tells me I have done good’. It is so tragic … Continue reading
Take a look at this picture. What do you think it is of? My wife and I came across it whilst on a walk recently and it took us a few moments to work out what it was. Can you guess? … Continue reading
Are you worried about your size so much that you stand on tiptoes in a picture? Now that Nicolas isn’t president does that mean that he tries to look even taller? Are you secure in who you are? How do … Continue reading