- 270,624 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- I am being followed!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: lynn green
Should churches be Spirit or Me centred communities?
Earlier this week I was at a conference where the inspirational Lynn Green (the Baptist Union General Secretary) asked us what a Spirit filled community of people looks like. If you are not a churchy person and you are wondering … Continue reading
Who wants to talk to Dad?
I’m away at a conference and when I called home yesterday evening my wife said to my daughters ‘who wants to talk to dad?’ Both of them shouted MEEEEEEEE! It’s nice to be missed and nice to have people who … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, creative communication, Faith, God is our father, God loves us, Holy Spirit, Life experiences, Prayer Tagged God is our dad, God is our father, let me tell you about my hero, lynn green, meeeeee, peabody and sherman, prayer, sherman let me tell you about my dad clip, spirit filled, talking with God, What I love most about him is that he is my dad, who wants to talk to dad 1 Comment