- 259,219 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A leap of faith
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Access granted?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The One About True Love
- It's Good to Pray
- Jesus sent me an e-mail
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Luke 9 51
Today I am attending a trustee training course. I have to be honest, there are lots of things I would rather be doing than sitting in a training session on a Saturday morning. Apparently trustees ‘have overall control of a … Continue reading