- 204,697 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- Pentecost: Knowing God rather than just knowing about him
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: luke 6. 43-45
This is a talk I have put together using a variety of Bible passages, visuals and video clips that thinks about how we need to be overflowing with rather than just being full of and content with the presence of … Continue reading
You are so good at exposing yourself. These were not the words I expected to ever hear at the end of a church service, but nevertheless they were the words that were spoken to me last Sunday. You may wonder … Continue reading
Have you ever left a tap running and come back later to a wet floor or even worse, to water coming through a ceiling? Overflowing is inevitable when the water flowing into a container is greater than the capacity of the … Continue reading
Chocolate fountains are great with all that none stop chocolate being pumped out. The only thing sad about chocolate fountains is that often you are given fruit to dip into them and that leaves me wondering why anyone would want to … Continue reading