- 264,374 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- People are more important than Possessions
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: luke 6. 43-45
This is a talk I have put together using a variety of Bible passages, visuals and video clips that thinks about how we need to be overflowing with rather than just being full of and content with the presence of … Continue reading
You are so good at exposing yourself. These were not the words I expected to ever hear at the end of a church service, but nevertheless they were the words that were spoken to me last Sunday. You may wonder … Continue reading
Have you ever left a tap running and come back later to a wet floor or even worse, to water coming through a ceiling? Overflowing is inevitable when the water flowing into a container is greater than the capacity of the … Continue reading