- 257,417 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- The hamster prayer
- Surrounded by God's Love
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about missing the bus
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: luke 19
As I heard the text message alert on my phone, I thought about stopping but then decided I would read it when I got to my destination which was only a few miles away. On arrival I had a real ‘Oh … Continue reading
A number of years ago I had a discussion with a church leadership team about whether it was right to have a blessing in church for children whose parents weren’t married. As we worked it through and discussed it, we all came … Continue reading
Zacchaeus was a rich and influential man, but because he couldn’t see Jesus through the huge crowd and so he climbed a tree. I was reading this again in Luke 19 and it left me wondering how desperate I am to talk with … Continue reading
The crowd couldn’t believe it! Jesus was speaking to and associating himself with Zacchaeus and this was seen as being completely outrageous because he was a tax collector who had sold out to their enemies. You see, the land of Israel … Continue reading