- 193,901 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
- Nothing happened?
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Advent 24: What do we need for Christmas?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's not fair
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: love
I currently have a daughter learning to ride a bike and a son learning to drive. My daughter is 8 and was on the bike riding happily along in no time. My son is 17 and he has had several lessons … Continue reading
So, our girls wouldn’t eat their tea last night. Just after they had got down from the table, Tracey was going out and the girls rushed over to kiss her and to tell her how much they loved her. Her … Continue reading