- 264,186 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- Modern Parables
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What does Dope mean?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- A Parable for Christmas
- The one about walking through mud
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: love is more than a feeling
Some thoughts about true love as a gift to you all this Valentines day. Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, … Continue reading