- 270,217 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- Love all Serve all
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- Is it normal to feel fragile?
- A leap of faith
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: lost coin
You don’t want to read that!
I was talking with a Minister recently who was preparing a Sermon on a very well known passage from the gospel of Luke. They mentioned they were reading a commentary for background information and my instinctive reaction was to say ‘you … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, church, discipleship, Faith, Life experiences Tagged bible, how to read the Bible, life experiences, lost coin, luke 15 4 Comments
The lost £20
Yesterday I lost £20 :(. I had been given £45 after setting up a castle for my wife’s bouncy castle business. There were two £20 notes, some coins and a signed terms and conditions form. I was parked next to where … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, God loves us, Jesus, Life experiences, salvation Tagged jesus, lost coin, luke 15 8-10, salvation 1 Comment