- 266,176 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The one about missing the bus
- Happy Adoption Day!!!
- Modern Parables
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The One About the Phone Call
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Sticking Pins in the Cross: A Creative Prayer Activity
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: looking at life through the lens of God
Following his encounter wih the Angel, everything changed. Rather than looking at God through the lens of his life circumstances, Joseph began to see his life through the lens of God. Continue reading