- 270,624 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- I am being followed!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: loch rannoch
Time to slow down? You’re not superman you know!
These are my three best girls on the shores of Loch Rannoch in Perthshire. We were on holiday and they were resting. You would think that resting on a beach is pretty unproductive (although it is a lot of fun if … Continue reading