- 270,244 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one where I fell over
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: life is not just about coping
The parable of the undefeated wrestler
There once was a wrestler who was undefeated. He wasn’t the best, the strongest or the fastest but he never backed down and he had the scars to prove it. His nose was no longer straight, his face was bruised … Continue reading
Posted in creative communication, Faith, God is powerful, God is with us, God loves us, Power of God, Relationship with God, trust Tagged God gives power to the weak, God is all powerful, God is powerful, god's power is made perfect in weakness, life is not just about coping, modern parable, parables, partnering with God, power made perfect in weakness, tag team, wresting, you don't have to cope 4 Comments
Our daughter has joined the family business
One of the reasons we run a family bouncy castle business is to give our children some work experience and we recently let our 6 year old daughter help when a friend of mine was hiring our castle. Although she … Continue reading