- 270,248 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: let the children come to me
She Looks Young and Old at the Same Time
My wife and I were walking our dog recently when a passer-by stopped to say hello (it’s amazing how easy it is to meet new people when you are walking a dog). He asked how old our dog was and … Continue reading
Posted in church, discipleship, Faith, Life experiences Tagged God wants us to grow, growing in faith, let the children come to me, life experiences, maturity in faith, respectability, risk take chances, spiritual growth, unless we become like children we cannot enter the kingdom of heaven Leave a comment
Godparents or Guideparents?
I had the privilege of leading a service of blessing for two lovely children during the weekend. The family involved had some friends who they wanted to be Godparents but who aren’t Christians. As I understand it they were willing … Continue reading