- 246,789 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Jesus sent me an e-mail
- Surrounded by God's Love
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- We could hear the singing from 2 1/2 miles away
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: let me tell you about my hero
As I was walking around the supermarket, I began to notice that people were looking at me in a strange way (it may surprise you to know that this is an unusual experience for me). Although it took me a while, … Continue reading
When they were camping recently, my daughter introduced Tracey to some children she was playing with by saying, ‘This is my mum, she’s an author’. Tracey had just signed a contract to have a book published and it is wonderful the … Continue reading