- 270,483 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- I am a priest so I'm afraid that I have to pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: let go and let God
When I can’t do it is the right answer!
To certain members of the Ross household it felt like the end of the world – our internet had stopped working at home! While we waited for an engineer to come and fix the problem I bought a mobile wifi … Continue reading
When God says Tune in Next Week
Thomas couldn’t believe what he was hearing, the other disciples were saying that Jesus was alive but how could that be? Thomas listened to them and then he famously replied: “I won’t believe it unless I see the nail wounds … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, Bible, Faith, Life experiences, Listening to God, trust Tagged cliffhangers, do you hate waiting?, doubt, doubting God's promises?, doubting thomas, easter week explained, God is not a vending machine, God says wait, growing in faith, holy week explained, honest thomas, Jesus is alive, let go and let God, let God be God, loyal thomas, thomas let us die with him, thomas the apostle, trust God, trust in God, trusting even when things go wrong, wait, why is he called doubting thomas 1 Comment