- 257,329 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Should Dorothy Follow the Yellow Brick Road or clear up the Crashed House?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one about walking through mud
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Modern Parables
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: lent
Lent is most commonly associated with giving things up but if that is all that it means to us then we may be missing the point. This is the first in a series of short videos which can be used … Continue reading
I’ve only waited 30 years for an answer but as I prepared last week’s sermon I understood why I hadn’t walked on water all those years ago. I had stood on the edge of the swimming pool during a school … Continue reading
When Jesus said that ‘people do not live by bread alone’, was he reminding us that there is more to life than just surviving? When he said this, he had been fasting for 40 days and 40 nights and the … Continue reading
When Jesus was in the wilderness, two of his temptations began with these words: If you are the son of God, then… It’s strange isn’t it! You would have thought that being told to turn stones into bread when you … Continue reading
Traditionally people associate Lent with giving things up but if this is our only focus I think that we might be missing the real point? During Lent, people especially remember the time when Jesus spent 40 days and nights in … Continue reading