- 257,563 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- What does Dope mean?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about the lighthouse
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Jesus said something but I couldn't remember what
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- You are not a salmon
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Lent is about being led by God
Lent is most commonly associated with giving things up but if that is all that it means to us then we may be missing the point. This is the first in a series of short videos which can be used … Continue reading
Traditionally people associate Lent with giving things up but if this is our only focus I think that we might be missing the real point? During Lent, people especially remember the time when Jesus spent 40 days and nights in … Continue reading