- 246,588 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Is Jesus too blunt?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: learning styles and church
My daughter came home from school with this certificate. I asked her f she was proud of herself and she said ‘I don’t know’. As we talked further it became evident that she had no idea what ‘100% Attendance’ meant. My daughter … Continue reading
A few days ago I wrote about the power of chocolate; how chocolate had motivated my girls to get ready for school on time. Since then we have come up with a much better way to encourage our children to get … Continue reading
Several of my friends (yes, I have friends!) posted this cartoon on Facebook a few days ago. I could see that it was to do with the death of Leonard Nimoy and there is a rock, paper and scissors on … Continue reading
We had what we call a creative service at Orchard Baptist yesterday. I started by reading and speaking about a few Bible verses for 5 minutes and then we split into groups to explore the meaning of those verses creatively. … Continue reading