- 264,370 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Lazarus
The shortest verse in the Bible provides us a deep and profound look into the heart of God: ‘Jesus wept’ As Jesus approaches the tomb of his friend Lazarus, he broke down and cried. When Lazarus was seriously ill Jesus … Continue reading →