- 270,483 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- I am a priest so I'm afraid that I have to pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: late on the school run
The One About Car Parking
Why are we so obsessed with parking as close as possible to our destinations? I was walking to school to pick up my daughter last week when a bin lorry was trying to get down the road but it couldn’t get past … Continue reading
The one where I forgot the car
I felt like an idiot as my daughter asked ‘why aren’t we taking the car’? Rewind 30 minutes. I was going to be late getting my daughter to school and so we jumped into the car (actually we stepped into it). … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, God is with us, Holy Spirit, Life experiences Tagged another counsellor, john 14, john 14 16, late on the school run, paraclete 1 Comment