- 244,884 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one where Peter wanted to put Jesus in a box
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Would you follow a broken Messiah?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: late on the school run
Why are we so obsessed with parking as close as possible to our destinations? I was walking to school to pick up my daughter last week when a bin lorry was trying to get down the road but it couldn’t get past … Continue reading