- 221,085 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Nothing happened?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Our Sins are Washed Away and the Spirit is Poured Out!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Lamentations 3
If you support England, then you probably went to bed discouraged and disillusioned last night. While the match was on last night I was at a church leadership team meeting and so I recorded the football and started to watch it … Continue reading
Do you ever feel tired and drained by life? I have been feeling more tired than usual recently and I woke up this morning with these words in my head: The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies … Continue reading